About This Project
Staunton, VA – 3,166 sf
Bradford Hall, the Infirmary for the Virginia School for the Deaf and the Blind, was originally built in 1876. The interior renovation of this historic building included new casework, new vinyl flooring and ceramic tile, refinished heart pine and oak flooring, new storm windows, complete HVAC system, and new sprinkler system. Exterior work involved paint, shutter repair and replacement, new second floor railing, and new rear decking boards, in addition to new composite slate roof on the main building and repair of the damaged portico roof above the front entrance.