This is a full-time position.
The qualified applicant for our General Superintendent position will reinforce Lantz’s mission, vision and values while portraying a positive image of Lantz on all project sites and company construction activities and consistently uphold, support, and promote Lantz’s policies and procedures. Additionally, the qualified applicant will effectively manage and supervise field operations including manpower, planning & scheduling, quality control, equipment needs, and assistance with ensuring safety and security at all times.
Candidates MUST possess:
- Superior leadership skills
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in the commercial and/or industrial construction industry as a superintendent and/or project manager on multiple projects including several over $10m
- Competent in a multitude of IT platforms (e.g., MSOffice, ProCore, Bluebeam)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- College degree (preferred, not required)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (preferred, not required)
Lantz Construction Company offers a competitive pay and benefits package for this position including company vehicle, medical insurance options, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), paid vacation, and holidays.
Hardcopy applications are available at our office in Broadway, VA. Qualified applicants wishing to join our team may email completed and signed applications/resumes to email@example.com, fax to 540.896.6502, hand-deliver or mail resume with cover letter to the address below, or continue on this page to complete an online application and upload a resume.
PHYSICAL LOCATION/MAILING ADDRESS:
Attn: Human Resources Office
Lantz Construction Company
539 South Main Street
Broadway, VA 22815
We are NOT affiliated with Lantz Construction of Winchester/LCW.